Happy Saturday!

Options
Good morning my loves. I know its the weekend and that is so rough for most of us. I just want to say that let today be what it is. Do your best but don't stress over it. Getting in shape is supposed to be fun. And just know that I am so proud of you all. Each of you are such beautiful. sexy, wonderful gifts from God. Stand tall and stand proud my loves. You will be in my prayers.
Love & Blessings,
Ed

Replies

• SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thank You Ed...I needed this :flowerforyou:

Have a wonderful Saturday!
  • mseab71
    mseab71 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement!! I will be praying for you as well! Have a Blessed and Happy Saturday!
  • daveshoneybun
    daveshoneybun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    thanks needed that today, Its early here and i'm already having a bad day, not with the dieting with other things. Have to watch or i'll be in the kitchen eating something to help the pain go away.
  • tnfphelan
    tnfphelan Posts: 23
    Options
    What a beautiful post to wake up to. Thanks for the encouragement and wish you the best with your goals.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    What a beautiful post to wake up to. Thanks for the encouragement and wish you the best with your goals.

I love you all. :-) We have a fun day planned. Zoo & picnic. :-)
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Have a fantastic weekend!!! Thanks so much for every motivation you give every single day, such a blessing!!! Tons of hugs!!
  • jmijaressf
    jmijaressf Posts: 215
    Options
    Happy Saturday to you too! And thanks so much for your service to our country!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday to you Ed and kids!!! I am working!!! Boooooo! But I get to chat with all the customers and make food all day, so that is cool. My family is camping (again) and I am home in a quiet house at nights, so this is what life is like without kids... I HATE it...