I'm new and in need of supportive friends!!!

Options
Hi my name is Sharon.I've been struggling with weight loss for about 15 years now(basically since I got married and had kids).I've tried weight watchers many different times, and used my fitness pal a few times already,and also a doctor directed weight loss program that I've been on for 6 months now (I've lost and gained the same 10 pounds every month).So I'm back at square one and thought I'd join my fitness pal community for support.I'd love some supportive friends to help me through!!!!

Replies

• Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm on every day and am an active member to my friends (I.e liking, commenting, messaging you if you haven't been on in a few days)
  • Bethany4767
    Bethany4767 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I am able to loose 10 pounds then I stall. This has been going on for years. New here, just under a month and we have the same goal amount 35 lbs. Add me as a friend if you want. Support and laughs are always welcome.

• hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15 lbs with bout 70 more to lose... Feel free to add me as friend...
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • misti0524
    misti0524 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I've been finding the same 20 pounds over and over. But not anymore =)
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am here every day to support my friends!! I wish you great success!!
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm very active on MFP!
  • Closetbunnies
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm new too :)
  • crashchamp
    crashchamp Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • annabananna1183
    Options
    Add me! Rejuvenating my efforts and trying to get past a plateau.
  • CrazedCrow
    CrazedCrow Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hey Sharon, welcome to MFP - if you need another friend you can add me if you like. I'm on here every day.
  • cjt_findingfit
    Options
    Welcome back.
    Hopefully you can find what works for you this time. If you are interested, I've created a challenge group and I'm looking for others to join. Check it out. Might be that little push you are looking for.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100476-whole-100-challenge
  • Erin_Heatherly02
    Erin_Heatherly02 Posts: 1
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hi. I can be added if needed. I am now down to 20-25 pounds to lose. I have come a long way through my journey, but I am always looking for new supports!

• Catnaper260
    Catnaper260 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Sharon, would love to help support you in your journey. I have been a MFP member since 2012, I lost 16 pounds but have put it back on this year due to eating as a way to soothe some personal losses in 2014. But I am back and ready to fight the fight and lose the extra weight. Feel free to add me if you like I check in daily.
  • TeddyCharlton
    TeddyCharlton Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Please add me, same boat...different location.