Looking for Friends and Encouragement!!!

I am looking for more friends that are looking to lose weight and help encourage others. Hopefully some of you may have excellent ideas for a healthy, tasty, low-calorie, filling, food around the house meals. :) I'm looking to lose 50+ pounds and I know I'm going to need help when I get stuck at a range where I'm not losing or gaining anything no matter what I do. I want to feel comfortable with myself. I want to feel and look healthier. I want to be an example for my family, my friends, and people around me. Determination is key.

Replies

• Hello there ReRe you can add me to your friends for support. I am looking for the same as well. I was 185 and now I am 170. I am looking to drop another 20 to be 150 for my BMI. I absolutely hate working out but I don't mind eating healthy. But in order for me to be where I am today, I needed to workout as well which really pissed me off. But now I am use to it. I am not 95% gluten free and work 3 times a week sometimes 4 but only 45 mins to an hour and no more because it pointless. I would love to keep in touch with you as well. So please add me if you would like. Warm Regards
  • misti0524
    misti0524 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi ReRe you can add me if you'd like. I'm looking to drop about 20-30 pounds and eat healthfully. I have a lot of vegetarian recipes and tweak them a bit (I'm not vegetarian but my daughter is)