Newbie......again lol

Options
Sooooo I'm back again and this time Iv got a whooping 6 stone to lose would love so motivation as I need all the help I can get

Replies

• Wronkletoad
    Wronkletoad Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    welcome back! here's a great place to help make that happen!

what are your goals for the next week / next period of time? Let us know and listen to the cheers as you check them off! Miss one, no problem. We'll cheer even louder!

If you're at a gym, find one or two things that look comical / strange / funny (sort of a visual "out of context" thing) and report on those too. There's fun to be discovered in all sorts of new, strange ways during exercise! let us know what they are!

good luck!
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, love making new friends :) You got this!
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I've also just come back to MFP. Need to lose about 4 or 5 stone but trying to break it down into achievable targets. 4lb loss first week back so all positive at the moment.

Good luck.

Anyone feel free to add me.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me.
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! You can do it - sometimes all it takes is a fresh start :)
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I returned around 200 days ago (2nd time) and im now 2.5 stone down so just because you failed once you can definitely nail it in the end!!!! Motivation and positivity are all you need to start and I aimed for 5lbs as a time slow and steady
  • kalinbeima
    kalinbeima Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm looking to loose the same. Anyone can add me :)
  • falconaviation
    Options
    Just returning here and have a stone and a half to loose, let's do it!!!
  • Nenny1985
    Options
    Welcome back. I log every day and enjoy chatting and supporting others on here. Feel free to add me.
  • ncwc1
    ncwc1 Posts: 7
    Options
    Also back again and having trouble sticking with the first few days to get on a roll, so thought having some motivation would also be great. Have loads to give as well!
  • morgiee_lynne
    morgiee_lynne Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Start slow, and soon enough it will add up to a big change! Also feel free to add me :D