TrueBlood = 56 days!

Options
ambie35
ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
The countdown is on,any other Truebies out there?
What do YOU want to see in the new season (other then Eric topless as much as possible :P)
eric-northman-shirtless.jpg

Replies

• staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG!!!! I just can't wait!!! I want to see more of Eric and Alcide as well!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Im excited!!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Truebie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE TV! ...but True Blood is the show I make an exception for. I love this show!! I can't wait for summer every year!
  • claire0928
    claire0928 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love that show! I can't wait for it to come back. The little clips they've been putting up are such a tease!
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm still yet to see any of it. After getting addicted to Blood Ties and Moonlight and then them being cancelled one after the after, I kinda avoided TrueBlood in fear the same would happen again. Maybe a season one boxset should be purchased!
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    I am soooooooo ready for TB to start back up! I think this is the only show that I don't watch recorded on the DVR. I start watching it the minute it starts! I so want Sookie and Eric together! Isn't that who she ended up with in the books?
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    I'm still yet to see any of it. After getting addicted to Blood Ties and Moonlight and then them being cancelled one after the after, I kinda avoided TrueBlood in fear the same would happen again. Maybe a season one boxset should be purchased!

I loved Moonlight and was so sad to see it disappear.....True Blood is around to stay, at least until they go through all the books.....I would definately be getting the box set!
  • MirandaDeCrane
    MirandaDeCrane Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TRUEBLOOD!

And I totally agree...Eric+Shirtless=OMG :)
  • pkpxcrd
    pkpxcrd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can't wait! The books are just as good and I can't wait for the latest book! :smile:
  • hifinm
    hifinm Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Remember that we all have to get down to our ideal weight before we are turned, because that will be the body we are stuck with.
  • bbygrl5
    Options
    Remember that we all have to get down to our ideal weight before we are turned, because that will be the body we are stuck with.

LOL! True that! :smile:
  • ambie35
    Options

haha too funny!
  • ambie35
    Options
    Ps heres another treat :P
    The-Vixen-jessica-hamby-7786295-600-400.jpg
  • bbygrl5
    Options
    I want to see more Jessica. She's my favorite character and her story has just been interesting from the beginning.

...and that's hilarious because I didn't see your post first, lol. SO excited for True Blood!
  • ambie35
    Options
    I want to see more Jessica. She's my favorite character and her story has just been interesting from the beginning.

...and that's hilarious because I didn't see your post first, lol. SO excited for True Blood!

Yes,I adore her. Its really neat how her life didn't really "start"till she was turned, reinforces the whole "reborn" when you turn theory.
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for ths show to come back on air! I have read all the books after watching the shows! There is a new book coming out on May 3rd. Dead Reckoning! I can't wait!!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Guess it's time to order HBO again he he he it's the only time i order it is when True blood comes on! YAY
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Ps heres another treat :P
    The-Vixen-jessica-hamby-7786295-600-400.jpg

Love jessica she's my fav!
  • bbygrl5
    Options
    The show is popular enough, I can't believe it only is on for a few weeks in the summer. *needs True Blood fix* lol
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    We haven't gotten HBO in forever and have had to wait tor Netflix, so we're a season behind. I'm still excited!