Gained a few

Options
:mad:

Not sure what I did... Started about a month ago, started good. Lost 16 lbs. Then, today, found out I gained 3 lbs. back. AAAHHH!!!

:grumble:

Replies

• lcn42781
    lcn42781 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    :mad:

Not sure what I did... Started about a month ago, started good. Lost 16 lbs. Then, today, found out I gained 3 lbs. back. AAAHHH!!!

:grumble:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    16 lbs in a month is quite a lot. There are about a million things that could cause a 3 lb gain, and fat is only one of them. :smile:
  • newstart
    Options
    well did you take measurements?
    That would give you a good way to see results alongside of weighing yourself. The bodyweight can fluctuate quite a bit in one single day so the weight is not always acurate so I wouldn`t get to frustrated yet with a 3 lbs gain...
    Are you drinking your H2O...That often helps flush out the excess retention:drinker:
  • lcn42781
    lcn42781 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    10-12 glasses of water a day. I'm burning on average 300-600 calories a day and usually not getting close to the calorie limit I have right now (2,030). I just needed some encouragement! Thanks!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    You're supposed to eat those calories. MFP builds in a deficit for you. Eat more; 4 lbs a week is extremely fast weight loss even for the extremely obese.