Motivation and friends wanted :)

Options
Hi all. I have used MyFitnessPal before and lost 48lb by eating healthily and exercising. This saw me go from a uk16 to a uk8. At just 5ft1/2inch, this was within lbs of where I wanted to be. Anyway......6 months working abroad and eating in an all inclusive hotel have seen me gain 13lb......and my clothes simply do not fit any more (and I don't have bigger ones as got rid when I lost weight). I'm looking to loose 20lb in all and will be going back abroad in just a few months.
I am hoping to get lots of motivation and support so please please add me as a friend....I will I turn motivate and support you.

Let's do this together.

Trisha x

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi Trisha! Feel free to add me. I love to help motivate! :)
  • GulfcoastAL
    GulfcoastAL Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am also on journey to lose 20 lbs and make this a lifestyle change. Love logging and positive motivating on MFP.
  • one2bskiny
    one2bskiny Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Anyone can Add me. The more support the better for all of us.
  • rawrkid
    rawrkid Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I'm new here :)
  • TheRealKit
    TheRealKit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am new here too. Sending a fr :) best of luck
  • HanreCornelius
    HanreCornelius Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Need to loos 26 lbs please feel free to add me 2
  • AfricanGenes
    AfricanGenes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 15 lbs and really could use a buddy in the motivation department and would love to do the same! Add me
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    i've lost 122 lbs so far and most of my friends either don't talk or have dropped out! i'm looking for some new and active friends to keep this journey fun and interesting!! i have around 30 more pounds i'd like to lose before i have my contouring surgery in two years! i'll be here for all of you! Feel free to add me if i haven't sent you a request!!
  • livinfluffy
    livinfluffy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have been here a long time, but will admit to only recently becoming serious about getting healthier and making permanent changes. Feel free to add me.
  • nikiramirez
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on getting back in the groove :)
  • asinstadt
    Options
    Welcome Back ! Anyone can feel free to add me as well ! The more support the better !
  • gle8442
    gle8442 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem r.e. living abroad and gaining weight and then going home and trying to lose it again. It is a challenge! Feel free to add me.
  • mhealy815
    mhealy815 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started a week ago and having friends really helps.
  • leetineo
    Options
    Hello!!! I am new to this site and I would love to be friends. Of course I will support you! Everybody needs a bit of that :)
  • jim_just_jim
    jim_just_jim Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Im up for a couple more friends :)
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me log daily and always support where I can x
  • focus135
    Options
    I have about 15 to 20 as well. I usually just do a master cleanse for 2 to 3 weeks and get rid of it but won't this time. It slows your metabolism and I need all the energy I can to get things done for work. Add me if you like.
  • kmidash
    kmidash Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am a new to myfitnesspal and have been tracking for 3 days. I have some lbs to lose, but also need to watch my blood pressure so I do not need to take meds.. please add me I would love motivated friends!!
  • alicerycee
    Options
    Add me! I would love a motivation buddy!
  • 24Gordonfan
    24Gordonfan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. More friends the better. :) I have sixty or so pounds to lose. It seems so hard and so far away right now. Started out motivated and am slowly finding myself losing any motivation. Ah well, I can't give up. I refuse to give up. I need to do better resisting food and finding time and motivation to work out. I have the tapes and two dogs who would love to go for more walks. It's all on me...shame on me.

Anyways, best of luck on all of your journeys to lose weight. You are worth the work and time to make yourself better and healthier. Never give up. :)