Cheers!

Options
Good Morning Everyone!

I have been a yoyo MFP user for about a year - I noticed adding friends into my inner circle allow me to be more accountable, encourage others to chase their goals and obtain them - which encourages myself to frequent this lovely place more often :)

My highest weight in life has been 408 lbs @ 5'5 - I could barely walk, breath, sit, lay down - I was miserable - I don't have a legit reason why my weight got so incredibly ridiculous aside the fact that I LOVE food, I LOVE to cook & bake, and I lived a sedentary lifestyle. So with that said I have lost over 180 lbs in under a yr... I was so amazed and relieved that I could shop for clothes in regular stores, eat out and not feel like everyone was watching me, or fit in a booth, etc, I was comfortable for the first time in my adult life (I am almost 43) with that said I slowly pulled away from what was helping me reach a weight I never seen as an adult and slipped back into some poor eating habits and out of what seemed to be no where I had put back on 60 lbs... 35 days ago I became active again with MFP and my current regimen and have taken off almost 40 lbs again - making my weight loss total 162.

I now help others reach their goals using the same system I am using, and it inspires me to continue to press on with my own journey... I never thought I would be able to conquer my battles with food and am amazed as I continue to transform into a woman I never knew existed.

Love to encourage you on your journey Please feel free to friend me!

Blessings :)

ypnv1dageq45.jpg
mmmnggh2w1y1.jpg

Replies