Logging a Myfitnesspal recipe

Options
rbrankamp
rbrankamp Posts: 13 Member
I received an email with a couple recipes that I'd love to make and log. I followed the directions and found the nutrition info on the Food Database, but not the recipe. I'd rather not use it on my phone. Can someone tell me how (if possible) to get a database recipe to my log? Any help is appreciated.

Replies

• Superstar_81
    Superstar_81 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Go into your food tab near the top of the screen and select recipes. On the right hand side there will be the option to add a new recipe. Name your recipe and start adding ingredients, then state how many servings it will be and voila....instant calorie counted recipes to log. You can find any saved recipes in your recipe bit (in food menu) to add again! Its great, just don't forget to add any extras (like oil for cooking etc)!!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Absolutely how you do it... Once the recipe is in your list, you can see on the left it will give you a choice if you want to log it..
  • rbrankamp
    rbrankamp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I guess I thought since My FitnessPal sent me the email with the recipe, I would have the ability to save it to My Recipes without retyping. No worries... nothing I can't handle.