fit bit vs samsung gear fit

Options
hi all I am wondering if anyone uses a gear fit or fit bit or something similar and what your thoughts are.

Replies

• mrsdeeters
    Options
    I just got a Samsung Gear Fit for my 30th bday a few days ago. I had a FitBit Force before that. I love my FitBit, but I didn't want to wait till next year to get the Charge HR that does everything that the Gear Fit already does. Gear Fit has Caller ID (as well as reading your messages on the watch), Heart Rate Monitor, Timer, Alarms, Sleep Monitor (it does place your phone on a block status while you're asleep. Only timers and alarms will come through), Pedometer, Stopwatch, Exercise Mode, and much more. Plus, it's a touchscreen! I always thought I would stay with FitBit because I never had any issues with them, but I'm starting to LOVE my Gear Fit!
  • labmom56
    labmom56 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Glad someone started this. I'm thinking about one of these as a Christmas present.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    oooh I am intrigued by this samsung gear fit now... hmmm....*adds to christmas wish list*
  • lildynarider
    lildynarider Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I was looking at the Jawbone UP24 none of the bells and whistles, but I'm a newbie to this technology. I've had an old school pedometer but was looking at upgrading as well. Question about that Gear Fit when it puts the calls on block status do you have any leeway there? I ask because I need to be able to be reached for emergencies, family stuff.