TrueBlood = 56 days!

Options

Replies

• ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    yess,its so true. It is like a summertime addiction. Lucky for me as Trueblood ends,my other favourite show Dexter starts up. Unfortunately it also has a short season,so I am left all strung out by Christmas :P
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I watched the first 3 seasons of Dexter and that was it. I am into watching Nurse Jackie, Game of the Thrones, Carnivale, TB, Spartacus. These are the only HBO shows I enjoy watching.
  • carriep2010
    carriep2010 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Remember that we all have to get down to our ideal weight before we are turned, because that will be the body we are stuck with.

LOL! True that! :smile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Love this show Can't wait for it to be back on!!!!:happy:
  • mazomama
    mazomama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    i love true blood!! read all the books and want some more!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Book 4 is by far my favorite, so I hope this season stays fairly true to it.

Eric is so yummy. :heart:
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    Love it! Ideal weight...I actually lolled. I heart that they deviate a little from the books (Jessica, Lafayette). The only problem is now I'm getting a little disappointed with the books. The last one, read like I was watching the show.

I love that the little TV I watch, coordinates...
    Fringe is ending
    Game of Thrones is starting
    when that ends, True Blood starts.

It's the perfect situation for me!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Who in the world is Jessica? Lol. No, I haven't watched but a few episodes. I'm a fan of the books. :) I need to catch up! And, it looks like I've got time!

BILL COMPTON FOREVURRR.

AND HOYT FORTENBERRY (assuming he's not dead or something, jeez, you know how these shows are... killing off everybody). He's just so adorable.
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    BILL COMPTON FOREVURRR.

I don't think we like your kind around here....:bigsmile:
  • nab22
    nab22 Posts: 168
    Options
    Can't wait!! Yes more Eric
  • kkddmom
    kkddmom Posts: 14
    Options
    LOVE the books and the show (even though they are quite different)! Can't wait for the new season. Now that Bill has been outed as a fraud I'm ready for Sookie and Eric to get together.
  • kkddmom
    Options
    LOL!
  • kkddmom
    Options
    Remember that we all have to get down to our ideal weight before we are turned, because that will be the body we are stuck with.

ROTFLMAO!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Who in the world is Jessica? Lol. No, I haven't watched but a few episodes. I'm a fan of the books. :) I need to catch up! And, it looks like I've got time!

Jessica is played by the chick whose pic was posted. She's an awesome character! I hear she's not in the books, but I haven't read them.
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    LOVE the books and the show (even though they are quite different)! Can't wait for the new season. Now that Bill has been outed as a fraud I'm ready for Sookie and Eric to get together.

Oh darn. Bill's been outed already? :D That's what I love about him.
  • funkyspunky871
    Options

Jessica is played by the chick whose pic was posted. She's an awesome character! I hear she's not in the books, but I haven't read them.

No, she's definitely not in the books. :huh:
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    yess,its so true. It is like a summertime addiction. Lucky for me as Trueblood ends,my other favourite show Dexter starts up. Unfortunately it also has a short season,so I am left all strung out by Christmas :P

I didn't watch the last season of Dexter.....I didn't like that they had killed off Rita. I liked the two of them together.
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    Didn't read this whole thing but FINALLYYYYYYYYY. I feel like I've been waiting for years for the new season.
  • tiffanyjade09
    tiffanyjade09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    :happy: I love TrueBlood! I can't waittttt!
  • primalprime
    Options
    I can't wait!!! True Blood is so good and I'm on the waiting list for the next book to come out on Monday or Tuesday!!!
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    I can't wait!!! True Blood is so good and I'm on the waiting list for the next book to come out on Monday or Tuesday!!!

WOAH. HEY. WAIT.....

:sick: I can't believe I forgot. The month o' April just went by so fast.