The Walking Dead (Warning: most likely contains spoilers)

Options

Replies

• Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    This season has actually been very good. I definaltey like how the show has picked up and now they have can seperate storylines to figure out where Beth is
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Tiamo719 wrote: »
    daveclrk58 wrote: »
    Rick Grimes was a boss last night!!!! Gareth's hipster butt got the red handle ax, lol. I love this show and I can't wait to see who was with Daryl next week!

I was thinking it was maybe Morgan? Could it be possible that Daryl & Carol found him on the road?

I forgot about Morgan. Maybe it's Morgan and Beth! :smiley:

I definately think it is Morgan, Once he sees Rick they will add a new badass to the group
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Lol^^^ We Ladies are much more Tender & Sweet! :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Tiamo719
    Tiamo719 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    shaindi wrote: »
    didnt need walking dead to tell me....women taste better! ;)

nor did I........salacious, salty and sweet.

I'm officially grossed out.
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Just sayin....If I'm in that situation, and there's some bumpy hairy dude and a smooth, sweet looking lady on the grill, I'm going for smooth and sweet.

With some fava beans and a nice Chianti....mmmmmmm....Chianti....
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    Gareth was the ultimate hipster *kitten*, but I wish they kept him around for a few more episodes. He was amusing to watch
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    47d.png
  • My_Mind_Is_My_Cage
    My_Mind_Is_My_Cage Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Hoping the guy who took the girl from the Terminus folks in the first episode of the season is Negan as in the comic, he is a powerful villain and will liven the proceedings
  • nataliesweet19
    Options
    Im probably getting hate for this but I ship daryl and beth. no regrets
  • RunnerStephe
    Options
    What?
  • mikeshockley
    Options
    Anybody surprised mullet man (Eugene) ISN'T a scientist, as he had claimed? I don't even feel sympathy for him. He's dead (no pun intended) weight at this point.

I thought for sure Abraham going to punch him to death. And he may have if given the chance.

I'm glad to see that next week we'll get to see more of the Darryl/Beth story. Been anxious to see what that's all about.

So far I'm very happy with this season!

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,509 Member
    Options
    Still trying to figure out who Darryl said to come out. New character maybe?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • mikeshockley
    Options
    Carol maybe? The guy Beth helped escape from the hospital(which is my thought). Morgan? Although I don't recall Darryl knowing Morgan, so probably not.
  • Alluminati
    Options
    I kind of dislike the Abraham/Rosita/Eugene trio, and I'm not sure why. Also, did Maggie forget she had a sister? It's like she forgot about Beth 2 episodes after the prison exodus.
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    I kind of dislike the Abraham/Rosita/Eugene trio, and I'm not sure why. Also, did Maggie forget she had a sister? It's like she forgot about Beth 2 episodes after the prison exodus.

Eh. I'm alright with Duke Nuk'em but glad Rainman got his dues. Am with you regarding Maggie though.

• Alluminati
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »

Eh. I'm alright with Duke Nuk'em but glad Rainman got his dues. Am with you regarding Maggie though.

Duke Nukem!!!! YESS!

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,509 Member
    Options
    Carol maybe? The guy Beth helped escape from the hospital(which is my thought). Morgan? Although I don't recall Darryl knowing Morgan, so probably not.
    No Carol was on the gurney that they brought into the hospital at the end of the episode, so it's someone else.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• Alluminati
    Options

I'm thinking Morgan, too. Maybe Darryl found him lurking about. I feel it's a stranger because he sounded kind of gruff when he told him to come out.

• mikeshockley
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    No Carol was on the gurney that they brought into the hospital at the end of the episode, so it's someone else.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Right...I knew there was a reason I was doubting myself on that one. My money is on the hospital guy then.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    I just missed 2 episodes:(