New & In Need Of Motivators!

Options
:) Hi there everyone! I'm new to MFP starting less than two months ago. So far I've done a pretty good job and even lost 16 lbs!

Coming from a family of obesity and having a husband thats naturally skinny and can eat WHATEVER he wants; it's difficult for me to have a support system of people that are going through a daily battle like I am. Sometimes I have mental breakdowns because I'm in the process of changing my relationship with food.

My weight has become serious and is preventing me from having a surgery that could help my husband and I conceive our first child.

Looking for some new friends to motivate me and I'll do the same for you!

This is more than a diet...it's a lifestyle change.

Replies

• carolineinCA
    carolineinCA Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are 100% right it's a lifestyle change. Good for you facing this head on. My husband is not naturally skinny, but he still eats what he wants. He may be rethinking that after watching me make changes in my life! I wish you all the very best, good luck with your new, healthier approach to life, and hopefully a baby in your future!
  • INSPIRE_SELF
    Options
    add me we got this
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 16 you have lost so far! You can do this! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • MadameConde
    MadameConde Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I sent requests your way!!