Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • 24Gordonfan
    24Gordonfan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    :)
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    You CAN definitely lose it again. It is NOT impossible but before you go abroad you need to establish something for yourself so that you ARE prepared this time around. Good Luck, feel free to add me as long as you will be actively on. :)
  • ssua05
    ssua05 Posts: 32
    Options
    I just restarted my weight loss journey and would love to have some motivation and accountability!
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Marcieb21
    Marcieb21 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also in need of motivation. Feel free to ad me and we can help motivate each other to stay on track!
  • knoelledi
    knoelledi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I've been on about 4 months and down almost 40lbs. i have about 35 to go. I log every day.
  • 09NewMe12
    Options
    Hello;
    My name is (Nat)alie, and I am 38.
    I was just diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, and am very over-whelmed by the daunting life-style changes around me. I have a lot of family, friends, and people I know with Type 1 or 2 diabetes, however unfortunately none of them are good examples of how to look after yourself.
    They all don't take the diagnoses seriously and still eat what they want, and don't look after themselves, and for me this is a wake up call. Almost like I was waiting for something this extreme to kick me ***** to get healthy, be a better me, and really take this seriously....but WOW no idea where to start, how to feel and still feeling worried that I wont figure it out or navigate through how to start...
    Anyways looking for friends that can be supportive, motivating, share info (diaries to look at), and just share in this journey together. Thank you so much for reading!
    cheers~ Nat :)
  • lildabest
    Options
    Hi Trisha!
    I recently started using mfp 2 days ago, feel free to add me :smile:
  • INSPIRE_SELF
    Options
    add me anyone on this post can add me I want some more new friends and motivators :)
  • graci0221
    graci0221 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me :)