losing that last 5 pounds....oops I mean 8....oops again I am up to needing to lose 13.

Options
I am going in the wrong direction someone help!! :)
I just need someone to be accountable to other than my totally ripped, totally self controlled husband. Poor guy just can't win with me. I ask him to help then yell at him for helping! I really want to get down to 115 before May 2015. My short term goal is 122 by Thanksgiving. I weighed in today at 128 and I am 5'2". I teach group fitness, circuit, interval, really intense classes, I run, I swim once a week.....my point is I know it's all about my diet! I am addicted to food, especially sugar AND coke zero. Most of my weight is in my belly, the exact spot where sugar goes and NutraSweet is attributed to building that belly fat too! Is there anyone out there who can check in with me every day and even yell at me???

Replies

• tmacs11
    tmacs11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm there for you if you'll be there for me! LOL! I just posted in this forum if you want my story, check it out "Good morning from a YO-YO Dieter!" :). It really is the last 10-15 lbs that's the hardest.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hey there! My name is Erica too. :) good luck actually losing weight around this time of year. That's going to take some MAJOR self discipline. :flowerforyou: MY goal for between now and the new year is to gain no more than 5 pounds. LOL! I hit my goal weight a few months ago and have been maintaining with diet and running/a little bit of weight lifting for exercise. Major good luck. You can do it if you put your mind to it!