Nutribullet

Options
Anybody a regular Nutribullet user? I just had surgery to have my gallbladder removed and I was very anaemic. I just ordered a Nutribullet to start having smoothies as I find it easier to plan, prep and store the ingredients. I wondered what you guys thought of them.

Replies

• stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I like mine I have the smaller one bought it at bed bath & beyond for $50. I love smoothies and also like to make iced coffee, salsa and 2 person servings of applesauce in it. It doesn't take much space and does at great job at grinding up frozen fruit or ice.
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any blender should do the trick.
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I have a Hamilton Beach Personal Blender ($15) and I use it almost daily to make fruit smoothies and protein shakes. Love it!
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I like mine I have the smaller one bought it at bed bath & beyond for $50. I love smoothies and also like to make iced coffee, salsa and 2 person servings of applesauce in it. It doesn't take much space and does at great job at grinding up frozen fruit or ice.

and so does my blender...
    Ummmmmm.......ok......have a beautiful day
  • jim_just_jim
    jim_just_jim Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey billie, here's a link for you http://bestbulletblender.com
    Good luck with whatever you buy :)
  • mango90
    mango90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I bought a Nutribullet after using an Oster personal blender for the longest time, and I'm glad I shelled out the money for it. The smoothie making process for my old Oster used to go something like this: add ingredients, attempt to blend, thump cup on counter, blend again, thump on counter again, add more more ingredients, blend, thump, age 10 years, sacrifice virgin on the night of the Gibbous moon, blend some more, and enjoy smoothie. Things are much easier with my Nutribullet. Everything blends nicely the first time, no virgin sacrifices necessary.

Besides the recipe book it comes with, there are loads of Nutribullet recipes online. Google and Pinterest will take you far. My favorite mix is a frozen tropical fruit mix (mango, pineapple, papaya...) with spinach or kale, greek yogurt, and chia or flax seeds.
  • Billie09
    Billie09 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am glad about that Mango90, there are not that many virgins around here anymore for sacrificing. I have ordered it so excited about the prospect of using it. Thanks guys.