Egg White recipe?!

Options
2»

Replies

• focus135
    Options
    Egg whites, cherry tomatoes and chopped fresh herbs if you have them in an omelette. I love Thai Chilli peppers and a tiny bit of pesto sauce in mine. ENJOY !
  • solice94
    solice94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    complete seasoning switches it up
  • moco916
    moco916 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    These are greaat suggestions. The laughing cow cheese sounds really good! I think I'm going to try the Laughing cow cheese with spinach and tomato.
  • NotAbbieNormal
    NotAbbieNormal Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    For scrambled egg whites, I use fresh baby spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and chopped smoked turkey (from the deli). The pesto mentioned above sounds delicious too.
  • mike_ny
    mike_ny Posts: 351 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I attribute a lot of my weight loss results over the last year or so from eating more fat in my diet, and not less. Cut the carbs and increase the fat while also getting enough protein. It really works wonders.

I guess I should try to find a local egg white omelet person close by who uses free range eggs and collect their yolks from them to make lots of free egg yolk omelets.
  • valissa
    Options
    What I had for breakfast this morning: Broccoli (or other veggie) ham & cheese fritatta- cook chopped broccoli, cubed ham, chopped red onion in nonstick pan. add eggs, cook until set then sprinkle with cheddar cheese and serve w salsa. Yum.