Help keep you/me on track

Options
Hey I'm looking for support, so I will use this app more and hit my goal weight. PLEASE HELP

Replies

• mamadiener
    Options
    What's your goal weight?? I just had a baby 5 months ago and am feeling pretty icky. I just took some "before" pictures and hoping that'll help keep me motivated. Right now I'm at my heaviest (without being pregnant) at 162. I just need to figure out what exercises that I can do either in the early morning, middle of the night, or evening. With an infant, finding time to exercise seems to be the biggest struggle.
  • morgensky
    morgensky Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    mamadiener wrote: »
    What's your goal weight?? I just had a baby 5 months ago and am feeling pretty icky. I just took some "before" pictures and hoping that'll help keep me motivated. Right now I'm at my heaviest (without being pregnant) at 162. I just need to figure out what exercises that I can do either in the early morning, middle of the night, or evening. With an infant, finding time to exercise seems to be the biggest struggle.

So I started college at 125. After my first year I gained a lot of weight and become 165. I stayed at that weight for two years. Then three days ago I weighed myself after my first term of nursing school. I'm 188 the HEAVIEST I've ever been. I'm loosing my mind. Maybe you can do jumping jacks and sit ups while baby sleeps?
  • morgensky
    morgensky Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    morgensky wrote: »
    mamadiener wrote: »

So I started college at 125. After my first year I gained a lot of weight and become 165. I stayed at that weight for two years. Then three days ago I weighed myself after my first term of nursing school. I'm 188 the HEAVIEST I've ever been. I'm loosing my mind. Maybe you can do jumping jacks and sit ups while baby sleeps?

My goal weight is 130 by summer. Hopefully 170 or 165 by January 1st