trying to feel hopeful

Trying to be hopeful that when I wake up tomorrow morning I will have entered Onderland.I am so close!!!! I've been on track and doing good...just waiting for the scale to move!

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Yes! That would be something to celebrate. :mrgreen:
  • BeadDog22
    BeadDog22 Posts: 10 Member
    Fingers crossed for you.
  • But if it doesn't happen it isn't that big of a deal. As long as you are healthier today than you were when you started, and that you are eating in a deficit it will come one day. :)
  • mhollencamp102012
    mhollencamp102012 Posts: 165 Member
    DENIED! 3 FRIGGING OZ AWAY but yes I am healthier today than I was yesterday...and I know I am doing everything I should be and pretty much everything I can. So I am not discouraged or angry but just very impatient...lol I have been watching ounces fall off the scale for 3 days.....so I know it will get there ..just hope its before Monday because I told my oldest son (17) that on the morning I hit 199 I am going to go jump on his bed and wake him up.....I weigh in at 3am lol.

Maybe tomorrow!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    It took months of stalling until I finally made onederland You will get there- now I am anxiously awaiting 180s ( forever by the way) but it comes to people at their own pace- most important thing is to stay in the game--look so forward to your future posts and successes
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Also I haven't been in onederland in15 years! Still feels amazing-congrats to you !
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    DENIED! 3 FRIGGING OZ AWAY but yes I am healthier today than I was yesterday...and I know I am doing everything I should be and pretty much everything I can. So I am not discouraged or angry but just very impatient...lol I have been watching ounces fall off the scale for 3 days.....so I know it will get there ..just hope its before Monday because I told my oldest son (17) that on the morning I hit 199 I am going to go jump on his bed and wake him up.....I weigh in at 3am lol.

Maybe tomorrow!
    That always sucks. I give myself 3# below before celebrating a milestone. I didn't get happy about being 170# until I was 167# because every time I get excited about reaching a weight goal, I gain 2-3#. Being patient is a PITA.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    just burp and weigh yourself again.
  • Giddyduck
    Giddyduck Posts: 212 Member
    yoovie wrote: »
    just burp and weigh yourself again.

This or pee again.

Enjoy the journey. I try to remember that the longer it takes to come off the easier it will be to keep off.

I have been stuck in the 155s for months but I am still okay with it knowing that I maintain this weight if I was unable to get to my ultimate goal.

Congrats!

• ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Don't let a scale number beat you up! Congrats on sticking with your program. Feel free to add me for support.
  • mhollencamp102012
    mhollencamp102012 Posts: 165 Member
    Have not made it yet....but maintaining tomorrow is weigh in day....but don't think I will make it....maybe next week...thanks for your support :)