bought zumba

Options
boy...I totally suck at this. My knees dont rotate like they should cause of knee replacement so then my hips dont do right. But I will keep at it. I did it for an hour. Im not too tired cause I couldnt really keep up , hopefully it will get better. :ohwell:

Replies

• lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You have to start somewhere! Great job! :smile:
  • BeachLife76
    BeachLife76 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba! You'll get better and able to do more. Take it slow at first. At least you're moving :). Great job!!
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    i suck at it too but that because i have no coordination or sense of rhythm
  • monica1125
    Options
    It totally takes time to pick up but once you do you can't get enough! I have become addicted :)
    On my way now...

Stick to it and Good luck :)
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    A lot of my MFP Buddies are doing the Zumba and had the same complaints at first, but they all kept at it and now are having a lot of fun and are shedding their weight....Don't give up, you will be fine. I'm actually considering doing it myself :wink:
  • alex063287
    alex063287 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Zumba can be very overwhelming at first but the only thing you can do is move. I would rather move and make a complete fool out of myself than just standing there. At least you are starting somewhere and don't worry you will get it!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    i am with you there. i do what i can to the best of my ability. sure i dont look like they do when i do the moves but who cares right at least we are doing it and its fun
  • penny39
    penny39 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    i am with you there. i do what i can to the best of my ability. sure i dont look like they do when i do the moves but who cares right at least we are doing it and its fun

I am right there with you guys!
  • irishkiss
    irishkiss Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Everyone says keep at it you will love it. I am just stubborn enough to not let it kick my butt!! lol I think it is something I will like to do also... it really doesnt seem like I did it for an hour. It went by really fast. I just dont know how to log it into the exercise log. Do any of you know how?