PICS!! 40 lbs down! (almost halfway to goal!)

Options

Replies

• marysloosinglbs11
    Options
    Girl u look FAB but more importantly you have made a transformation on the inside as well!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! Great job inspiring
  • kkddmom
    kkddmom Posts: 14
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Such an inspiration. Congratulation!
  • lockhartkitchen
    Options
    I can see it in your face. You are looking great! Keep up the great work.
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Great job diamond. You are doing awesome:)
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Great job diamond. You are doing awesome:)

Thanks fellow diamond :) I appreciate all the support from everyone on here!! :D

Goooooooooooooooooooooo Diamonds!
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
    Thank you ALL for the lovely compliments :D It means the world to me!! The support I have received on MFP was crucial to my success...

To be honest, yesterday was the first day in a LONG time that I actually felt beautiful...I haven't been wearing make-up or dressing up since I started my journey (well, really not much in the past few years), and it felt really good to see all these kind words!!

Someone at work yesterday actually didn't recognize me (which was weird because she sees me every day) as I was walking out of the building (she was in the parking lot)...She asked the other person next to her "Who is that?!?!" and the other person replied "Lyndsey...she has been working her A** off!!" She actually called me skinny B too! I said "Skinny?!?! Yeah right!" lol

It's all the little things that add up :D Thanks again!!!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    First, you're beautiful in all of your pictures (even the before pics!)

Great work on taking control of your life. You're doing awesome! I know how hard it is to chase away demons from the past but you've taken a tremendous step in doing that and it will only make for a brighter future for you. Keep up the great work!
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! You look fab sister! Before and now both beautifull!!! =) Keep it up!
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!! FANTASTIC!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!
  • SJHiker
    SJHiker Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You have so much to celebrate. Thank you for sharing your story. Sometimes, peeling away the emotional layers helps to remove our "outer layers". You're an inspiration to all of us. You look terrific and you look YOUNGER. I only see one downside to your terricfic weight loss...you'll need to get your engagement ring sized:flowerforyou: Congratulations!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    What an awesome birthday gift!!!! You look absolutely wonderful!!! So very happy for you!!!! =)
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
    First, you're beautiful in all of your pictures (even the before pics!)

Great work on taking control of your life. You're doing awesome! I know how hard it is to chase away demons from the past but you've taken a tremendous step in doing that and it will only make for a brighter future for you. Keep up the great work!

You are so sweet!! Thank you so much :D
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You have so much to celebrate. Thank you for sharing your story. Sometimes, peeling away the emotional layers helps to remove our "outer layers". You're an inspiration to all of us. You look terrific and you look YOUNGER. I only see one downside to your terricfic weight loss...you'll need to get your engagement ring sized:flowerforyou: Congratulations!

Thanks :) Yes, I need it re-sized because it is already big...not to the point where it just slips right off, but I can bet that if I shook my hand it would come off...
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful! What a wonderful birthday gift you gave yourself.
  • KClarke861
    KClarke861 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well Done! Thanks for the motivation!
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful! What a wonderful birthday gift you gave yourself.

Thank you fellow diamond!! :D
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. It will be really neat to see the transformation from your engagement photos to your wedding photos.

Thanks for sharing.
  • gatorgirl7
    gatorgirl7 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i'm SO proud of you!! you look amazing!!! i love you and i'm sooo glad we have each other on this journey :) can't wait to go dress shopping with you! xoxo
  • student0007
    student0007 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! I too have 80 to lose and am at a 29 pound weight loss as of today! Please friend me, as you inspire me to keep going! Congrats :happy:
  • danyellelh
    danyellelh Posts: 10
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! you are so pretty and look fantastic!!:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!