My legs are awesome!

Options
Sooo, I was going to call the thread "I can't stop touching myself"

My favorite part of me finally finding a workout partner I can rely on and finally seeing results.

Although the ticker only shows 5 pounds, inches are falling off and I have to say, the muscles in my legs are awesome. I love being able to feel the results of my work, and running up the stairs like they've hurt me in a past life and I'm paying them back.

So what's your favorite new body part?

Replies

• jemahn
    jemahn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Definitely my butt! It has been a pancake for so long I forgot it was suppose to be round. LOVE IT!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options

LOL That cracked me up, cuz I am the same way! When I'm doing my TurboJam, I keep poking my legs, thinking OMG!!!! My fav body part is my ribs! It's been a long time since I have felt those babies! But do love my shoulders too... just how do I get rid of the bat wings though??? Is it a "mid-40" thing? or is there still hope?
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Ok, how do you "quote"?? That didn't turn out how I planned!
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options

start typing below the [/QUOTE]
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I love reading posts like this...congrats on the lost inches!

I was just telling a friend, I can't stop looking in the mirror...at my fabulous muscular arms! I missed them!
  • wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    just how do I get rid of the bat wings though??? Is it a "mid-40" thing? or is there still hope?

http://www.healthfitnessdoctor.com/femalehealth/bodyissues/batwings.html

There is hope, my sister (also my awesome workout buddy) got rid of hers. If you don't gym, you could soup can it.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    OP - I find I like to check for new muscle definition as well. And I must do this multiple times a day, just in case I missed something last time. :laugh:

Just leave the words that you want quoted in between the
    boxes, I did capital letters so that you can see it, but to actually quote you use lower case.
  • erica14304
    erica14304 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My favorite part about my body right now has to be my torso. I can finally see my ribs and my collarbones. Not in a sickly way, just thinnish. : )
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I can see my collar bones now that is way awesome. Plus I like looking at my calves. wait I think I look at all of me all the time :)
  • MarilynMarie
    Options
    for me its my collar bone(:
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options

My favorite part of me finally finding a workout partner I can rely on and finally seeing results.

Although the ticker only shows 5 pounds, inches are falling off and I have to say, the muscles in my legs are awesome. I love being able to feel the results of my work, and running up the stairs like they've hurt me in a past life and I'm paying them back.

So what's your favorite new body part?

That is awesome! I told my mom something similar the other day :) My thigh muscles pretty much rock after all the hours I have spent on the elliptical and walking and hiking. My calf muscles don't quite have the definition that my thighs do, but they are getting there :-)