30 Day Shred

Options
So yesterday I started the 30 day shred. I am a little stiff but not too sore. The hardest part was getting 20 minutes alone time away from the kids!

Hips 120cm
Waist 102 (narrowset part)
Thigh 52cm (12cm from knee) (L)
calf 40cm (L)
upper arm (R) 33cm (10cm from crease)
neck 35cm
chest 91cm

Hold thumbs , I hope these numbers will be decreased by the time I check them again in 30 days!

Replies

• deal01
    deal01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just got the 30 day shred last night and I am going to start it today. I hope it works for me also. Will keep in touch let you know how it works.
  • didi7422
    didi7422 Posts: 14
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred too. Going to be moving on to week 2 exercises this week. I spread week 1 over a 2 week period because I was mixing in yoga and other workouts too. Did it about 3 days each week...seemed to be helping!
  • AdrienneinTO
    AdrienneinTO Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I did 10 days of Level 1 spread over 2 weeks, then took a week-long break because of really sore knees. Anyone else having a knee problem with this DVD?

I got back into it after my knees recovered, did level 1 with really good endurance, so declared myself capable of moving on to level 2 the next day. So much for that. I sucked. I am going back to level 1 today. :(
  • Heidi_M
    Heidi_M Posts: 17
    Options
    Good luck to you all!

If you wish to add me as a friend, please go ahead and then we can keep each other motivated
  • Tyra1976
    Tyra1976 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm having trouble with level 2, and I've been doing P90x! I thought it would be fairly easy for me. I was wrong. I wish you all the best. Try not to be too hard on yourselves. Any exercise is better than none.
  • barbiegirluk
    barbiegirluk Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have started it from yesterday as well. Today was second day, My thighs and upper arms hurt the most. I still want to carry on. will be good to be motivated by each other
  • royal_sevens
    Options
    i tore my ACL and Minuscus Disc in my left knee a little over a year ago. Thing is, is i still have trouble with my knee pain. Should i steer clear of this video?
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am picking up this dvd and starting tonight. I'm a little scared lol.
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 of Level 1. I love it! I'm still quite sore, but I can tell it's acutally doing something!
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    i just ordered it offline...cant wait to try it out.
  • barbiegirluk
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3. Was much better today, didn't rest as much as first day, I am still sore but it's a happy ache today :)
  • barbiegirluk
    Options
    Didn't do 30 day shred yesterday 03/05/2011 - did Zumba for an hour yesterday
  • Heidi_M
    Heidi_M Posts: 17
    Options
    Was woken at 4am by a hungry baby, too exhausted to Shred today, so skipping 1 day :blushing:
  • amoremama76
    amoremama76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Try ice on your knees right after for 5 or 10 minutes