I need to loose 82lb and i need friends

Options
I need more friends and i need to loose 82lbs. Please advice on diet and type of exercises.

Replies

• morgiee_lynne
    morgiee_lynne Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You can add me :D
  • SarahRMerts
    SarahRMerts Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    As far as diet, I would check out the getting started forum. There are tons of threads with helpful info on getting started. The best ones are up at the top; some with step-by-step instructions on how to figure out how many calories a day you need to eat.

Exercise you really have to find out what works best for you. If you're not super active already, I'd recommend starting out with something low-impact. I started out with some simple calisthetics (sp?; squats, crunches, wall exercises,etc) and Yoga. You can go on popsugar.com, Pinterest or Youtube and find a lot of exercises to get you started. Find something you enjoy and try it. Finding out what I was interested in and actually trying it was the biggest and hardest step for me when I got started about a month ago.

Hope this helps! Feel free to add me too! :)
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Happy to help with both. Feel free to add me.
  • arrrrjt
    arrrrjt Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My best advice - eat what you want in moderation and within your calorie limit, have sustainable calorie limits, and find exercises or a sport you LOVE - it makes exercising easier if you truly enjoy it. Feel free to add me :)
  • arrrrjt
    arrrrjt Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Oh and get ACTIVE friends on mfp - they inspire you and help you on your not so great days :)
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • JulieGirl58
    JulieGirl58 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    The only thing that has worked permanently for me is reducing my portions. I can't eliminate any one food as that makes me crazy. I do yoga and Taekwondo as exercise because I enjoy them. Find something you like or you won't do it.