Hi! (Pic included)

Options
Itlnchk
Itlnchk Posts: 19 Member
Hey everyone I'm Valerie, I have been on the site for a while, on and off. Falling off the wagon and getting back on!

Just wanted to kinda give you a bit of what I feel is a success story. I am still very much on my journey in fact I think I will always be :) However I have PCOS and Hashimotos and weight loss has been a struggle literally my entire life!

A struggle because it is hard work to stay committed and quite frankly it was easier and mindless to eat what I wanted. Don't get me wrong I have always "dieted" for a few weeks. I am one of those women who doesn't get results fast enough so I try something else...Oh the dreaded Yo Yo

Well hubby and I went on vacation last year, we usually take an annual vacation, when I was there I felt Fat, when I got home I felt Fat, when I saw the pics I felt mortified! Finally I said enough is enough!

Got myself a personal trainer and have been going for a year now. Again my results are slow because I have the 2 metabolic issues but I will tell you that I now know if I never give up I can only succeed!

I train 3x a week, cardio a total of 5 ( on a good week but sometimes its only 2 days a week, lets be honest) My trainer and my endocrinologist keep my diet in check and YES I do fall off sometimes but I get right back on.

Anyhow I have waited a long time to throw a post up in here, lol So Ladies weightlifting has changed my life. The pic I am posting is 1 year apart and only a 30 lbs difference. Check it out!

10538ec.png

Best Luck on your journey!

Valerie

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!