Turning 30!!

Options
Sbrewer30
Sbrewer30 Posts: 7
edited November 2014 in Getting Started
Im turning 30 real soon and have decided that im going to turn my life around not only for myself but my family too..I want to lose 60 lbs! I lost 50 3 years ago and ive gained 25 back i feel awful..I know i can do it im just really struggling..I LOVE FOOD I used my fitness pal the first time and i loved it!! it helps hold you accountable..If you think you would be a good motivator or your in the same boat friend me and we can get thru this together...

Replies

• focus135
    Options
    YAY!!!!
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    30!!! its to late let it go....Joking I'm 40 and taking a run at it, Good luck!
  • BlueRidge_Mommy
    Options
    Just turned 31. In the same boat. :)
  • aftonmorris
    Options
    I am 32 and am losing weight. It can be done. Just keep moving, stretching, and enjoy the bliss of knowing you are gifting yourself a healthy body. I weight 410lbs and have almost lost 25 lbs in two months. (easier when you have more to lose) It is a worthwhile cause. I am rooting for you!
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    im 30 in march I want to be in the low 130s im currently 140lbs add me if you like
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    aftonmorris I just wanted to say good for you I wish you good luck on your long journey to health 25lbs is an awesome start
  • saberika87
    saberika87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I turn 28 in March, and would love to be healthier for my birthday. My ultimate goal is to reach my goal weight and maintain before my 30th birthday. I also graduate from nursing school this coming year as well, so I would love to be down at least 80lbs for then as well! Anyone feel free to add me, I could always use/give some friendly motivation!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Just turned 29 last week. I'm smaller than I was in...middle school. Too bad it took me until almost 30 to get fit, but at least it happened! Good luck all!
  • GordieLaChance
    Options
    Turning 30 was the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I now know what is truly important in life and I'm in far better shape than I've ever been.