Posting to daily diary

Options
I make most foods from scratch, I chop, I mix, I prepare. So when it comes time to add to food diary I have to list EACH and EVERY item I have in my meatballs..Is there an easier way to do this? I mean being honest about what I eat is very important but seriously it looks like I sometimes at 10-20 food items when in fact the items were combined together to make one
food item..

Input always welcome
Thanks

Replies

• Natasha_Fit_Fab
    Natasha_Fit_Fab Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yes you can create a meatball recipe under "create a new receipe" and add all your ingredients you use...then it is always saved for the future :)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Recipe builder is your friend. The new one kind of sucks, so I recommend using the link to the old one on the lower right of the recipe page.
  • sveltewisher
    sveltewisher Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, I will simply put "generic homemade meatball" and count that as a normal meatball. If I will use the recipe numerous times, I will put the ingredients under create a new recipe.
    0067808 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Or if you know how many calories is in each of your fabulous homemade meatballs (starting to feel hungry....), just use the 'quick add' function rather than listing it all out every time?