Finished School & Need to Lose

Options
Hi , I am Georgiana

I just completed school for my BS, while working fulltime and being a single mom, now that some of the stress is gone, I really need to shed the excess weight. 125 lbs to be exact, I am going to give it all that I have.

Replies

• Lorri229
    Lorri229 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    good luck. I have been using the fitpal and have lost 3 pounds my first week. You can do it. Good luck
    0067808 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well done firstly on raising your family, secondly on finishing your BS, and thirdly on making a start towards a new healthy life. You've everything going for you - you're clearly a VERY determined laydee!!! Go for it girl!
  • Fantabulosity1
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment! Especially being a single mom. You can do it; we can help! Feel free to add.
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing school while being a fulltime Momma! That is an awesome accomplishment! If you would like additional accountability and support, feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • geetwice7
    geetwice7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of your replies and well wishes, it really helps to be Encouraged!
  • GalaxyBird
    GalaxyBird Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, Wonder Woman!! You will kill this weight loss thing, I just know it
  • cjt_findingfit
    Options
    Here is a Challenge Group to check out.