Hello there!

Options
My name is Lexi (okay, nickname, hehe), and i was looking for a sort of support buddy so that we can help eachother along the way to becoming healthier. I'm sick of trying on cloths and having my heart sink. If there's anyone out there who's like that, we can help eathother. Hope to hear back from ya! XOXO

Replies

• totally4him
    Options
    I'd love to be a buddy. I'm new on here, My son is a 11months and I have no excuses as to why i'm still 20lbs over my pre pregnancy weight. Let help each other :wink:
  • 11mike
    11mike Posts: 159
    Options
    hi hru doing
    I can be a great support friend if you want add me I`m heading out to the dentist soon but I`ll add you once I get home
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started last week so I am new as well. I'd love to have a buddy too. I am trying to loose 15 lbs (but start goal is 10 lbs). I too am sick of trying on clothes and finding it harder and harder to even want to eat something thinking it is going straight to my hips and thighs.
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Happy to help in any way I can. I've had some decent success since July, losing an average of 1.8 lbs per week. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • lexie62208
    lexie62208 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    add me if you like! im on every day, and kinda addicted to the site now :smiley:
  • cjt_findingfit
    Options
    Welcome.
    Have you considered joining a challenge group?
    I have a great one starting on November 24th.
    Check it out Here

Cheers,
    CJ
  • morgiee_lynne
    morgiee_lynne Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you like. We can chat about daily workouts and keep eachother motivated. I know how hard it is to do it alone sometimes!