Jillian Michaels Body Revolution!

Options
Hi, I'm looking for people that have just recently started or are going to start Jillian Michaels 90 day Body Revolution. I started it on Monday and I am so sore, just looking to get some people together to motivate each other! :smiley:

Replies

• izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I restarted it today. It was the one program I did truly committed to, so I decided this time around to try it again more seriously. The first time I lost tons of cms but hardly any weight. Still, if I get these results again I'll be totally happy.

Add me if you want!
  • missingone
    missingone Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to start it soon, perhaps next Monday. How is it going so far? Are you both still going?
  • wbader2014
    Options
    Today is my second day. Already pretty sore. :\
  • cami11e
    cami11e Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    1st day and back into it. Looking for buddies too!
  • kentrosaurous
    kentrosaurous Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started with phase 2 on Monday....not looking at loosing weight just the tummy part is what I want to get rid off...the post baby inches !!
    wont say have seen brilliant results but yes there are small changes here and there to motivate me to keep going!!
    am a vegetarian so not following her diet but keeping track of calories...try to eat clean most of the time but have my cheat meals may be twice a week ;)
    would love to hear more about anyones progress :)
  • julia_schulz
    Options
    Hey guys! How are you all doing? I started two days ago and I am pretty sore :)
    How are you guy holding up?
  • KrishDaNa
    KrishDaNa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am on my second week of Phase 2. I am not following her meal plan either because I still eat the foods I like to eat. I have lost about 5lbs since I started working out.
  • kentrosaurous
    Options
    KrisDa24 wrote: »
    I am on my second week of Phase 2. I am not following her meal plan either because I still eat the foods I like to eat. I have lost about 5lbs since I started working out.

Thank god there is someone else who is not following the meal plan
    Congrats on loosing those 5 lbs
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of phase 1. I'm not doing the meal plan either, just eating what I have been and using MFP to track calories. Weeks 1 & 2 work outs are pretty easy for me since I've been doing a lot of her other DVDs, so I'm excited to start disc 3 & 4 and see what those are like. I like the cardio 1. I also do Banish Fat Boost Metabolism once a week after I do a BR DVD just to give myself a little extra in case I screw up and go over calories.
  • kentrosaurous
    Options
    JeriAnne84 wrote: »
    I'm on week 2 of phase 1. I'm not doing the meal plan either, just eating what I have been and using MFP to track calories. Weeks 1 & 2 work outs are pretty easy for me since I've been doing a lot of her other DVDs, so I'm excited to start disc 3 & 4 and see what those are like. I like the cardio 1. I also do Banish Fat Boost Metabolism once a week after I do a BR DVD just to give myself a little extra in case I screw up and go over calories.

good to know there are more people not following the diet plan ;)
    since u have been doing her other dvds wanted to ask you have u noticed difference and how long do u think it takes to notice that, I do keep taking pics and I can notice some difference, I am at my goal weight don't want to loose weight just the tummy bulge and muffin top, u think its achievable with JM !!
  • kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just started week 2 in phase 1 and I'm also not following her meal plan. I eat healthy and using MFP to manage my calories. I have done a range of Jillian Michaels workouts over the last few years and have found, like others, that workouts one and two are pretty easy to do., but I know it is going to get harder. I have also been following up in the afternoons with the 30DS. I am looking forward to getting to workouts 3 and 4. I haven't seen any difference yet and the scales are not showing any loss either :( . Would love to have some BR buddies, please feel free to add me.