Looking For Low Carb, Paleo and Keto Diet Followers

Options
I am looking for friends for support and ideas for eating. Please add me if you are interested.
Thanks if you are!

Replies

• QiWeaver
    QiWeaver Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been on the keto diet for 8 days now - just before the holidays! I don't have many ideas for new meals, yet, but I'd be up for sharing support.
  • marjorieallred839
    Options
    I've been on keto for 5 weeks now and have lost 17 lbs. I would love some friends. (I have 1)
  • samanthafinnie
    samanthafinnie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am starting keto today. I have done very similar thibgs before.the reason why i chose to do this is because i have seen my mom lose 100lb, grandma lose 50lbs, and my sister 25lbs. Now they were doing ideal protien and i dont have money for that so im doing the same diet but without the fancy food lol
  • shai74
    shai74 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    nearly 7 months and 60 lbs for me (LCHF). OP is on my friends list, but anyone else can add me if you like.
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    starting approx. 2 months ago with 37lbs to go... feel free to add me! o:)<3
  • ComingUntrue
    ComingUntrue Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I eat Paleo and low carb (not keto). Always up for new friends.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    There is a low carb group. I am decreasing my carbs, but I haven't decided on my macro goals yet.
  • aiakia
    aiakia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Back on track with keto this week after slipping up for a good month. Down 18 pounds so far. 102 pounds left to go. Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm getting married next October, and need all the support/inspiration I can get to stay on track. :smile:
  • winnyfreebryd
    winnyfreebryd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been cutting back carbs but I want to go completely carb free, but it's so hard. My husband has gone at this 100% and he has dropped almost 10 lbs where I am at a measly 4. Please add me as well. I would love to make new friends that are on this journey as well.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I am starting keto today. I have done very similar thibgs before.the reason why i chose to do this is because i have seen my mom lose 100lb, grandma lose 50lbs, and my sister 25lbs. Now they were doing ideal protien and i dont have money for that so im doing the same diet but without the fancy food lol

it can seem that way but I am currently doing keto and I have about the opposite of fancy. Chicken thighs (with skin) are more tasty than the skinless chicken breast and much cheaper...I buy bacon and eggs on sale...I get frozen spinach and broccoli. probably the most expensive item I have bought is golden flax seed but it is well worth it.