Midway weigh loss

Options
ke9469k737c7.jpg
niockcjs1eq3.jpg
8n8yrzkytktk.jpg
Just some photos, a few years ago I was almost 15 stone and now I'm down to about 11 stone (haven't done this weeks weigh in) just thought I'd post a few photos of the difference in about a year :)

Replies

• Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep up the good work.
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great!! Congrats.
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Are you really only midway? XD
  • swivelbits
    swivelbits Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well done, keep it up!
  • Gilmourlaura
    Gilmourlaura Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd like lose another stone and be down to my ideal/ healthy weight, but thank you all!
  • IndigoSue13
    IndigoSue13 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! :)
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations!
  • Tim_Simons
    Tim_Simons Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Nice! Great job here. Keep inspiring others. It all takes determination and discipline. Always keep in mind of having a healthy lifestyle. Eating the right kind of food, exercise, vitamins and supplements to have everything in balance.
  • Gilmourlaura
    Gilmourlaura Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've quite happy with the way I'm going, I can eat anything I want but limit it, I haven't really cut anything out I just find an alternative way of making it healthy, once I hit a platue I will adjust my diet a bit and cut out the bad foods but for the moment I seem to be successful with what I'm doing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!