Yoga Booty Ballet

Options
I know these DVDs are a little old, but I got them years ago and have (finally!) started using them. Just wondering if anyone else out there is using/has used these.
DJBug

Replies

• mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I do! I have Yoga Booty Ballet and Hip Hip Abs. I love them. I get in a good workout, but then again I usually workout until I'm completely spent. I use them on off days or days when I'm really tired but want to workout. They do leave me sore though and they'll make you sweat as long as you put effort into them.
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I did one the other day! It was kinda cheesy and I felt really silly but it was really a good workout! Got my heart pumping and I was sweating like crazy! It was over before I knew it, I guess I was having fun. Good luck
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    i have the Latin Flavor, Goddess Booty and Nice and Easy ones. They're ... okay. :) They fit the bill on a day when I want to do something but don't have a lot of energy. Sort of goofy but I always feel really good when I'm done, so they're worth it, in that respect. Haven't used them in a long time. Might be time to dig them back out!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    This is one of those fun to do, but still can feel the burn ... as someone said earlier as long as you put some effort in to it.

I love the added flare they add to it! <3 It may be old, but it is new to me.
  • troublelicious
    Options
    I have this and was super excited to try it, but when I bought it I had no place to do it, and now I lost the ball that came with it...need to buy a new ball and try it out!
  • DJBug
    DJBug Posts: 22
    Options
    I lost the ball, too. I've just been using a slightly deflated soccer ball my kids don't use anymore....seems to work just fine.