Logging 30 day shred?

Options
can anyone tell me how they log the 30-day shred when they do it? I have just been putting it under aerobics, but there is also strength training and it is pretty intense. I just really don't want to spend a lot of time going through and marking each separate exercise each day!

Replies

• didi7422
    didi7422 Posts: 14
    Options
    I've used circuit training - not sure if that's much better.
  • tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    most people say log it as circuit training... and i've even heard to log it as 25 minutes
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    What is shred?
  • wimom27
    wimom27 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    the 30 day shred is an exercise video from Jillian Michaels of The Biggest Loser. It is designed to help you lose as much as 5 lb. a week if you follow a healthy diet and use her video. It is pretty intense! I'm liking it though, even though I can hardly move today! :D

Thanks, I will start logging it as circuit training, because actually that is what it is
  • shellyrulz
    shellyrulz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    most people say log it as circuit training... and i've even heard to log it as 25 minutes
    Just a little note on that with the time with warm-up and cool-down it is 28 minutes for Level 1
  • smp5095
    smp5095 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If you want to be serious about doing videos like this I highly suggest investing in a heart rate monitor. No estimate is really going to help you out as it's different for everyone. I started 30 day shred and burned over 400 calories on the second day, where MFP estimates 250 cal for 28 minutes of circuit training.

Also, if you do get a heart rate monitor make sure you get one with a chest band. Otherwise you have to touch the watch every few seconds which is impossible with changing exercises and weights in your hands.