Anybody run and T25?

Options
I didn't know if anyone here had a sort of hybrid schedule. I'm going to run 3 days a week and T25 3 days. Just looking for ideas on how to modify the T25 schedule to fit mine. If you have, what worked best for you?

Replies

• tooheyz
    tooheyz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I combined t25 with heavy lifting (6-8 rep range). I used t25 as my cardio. Good luck with it!
  • alesia9
    Options
    I follow the T25 schedule and was training for a half marathon. For the most part, I followed the T25 program to a t and did 2-3 runs a week. Stretch Sunday is always wonderful after those runs!
  • MattNorrisUL
    MattNorrisUL Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    alesia9 wrote: »
    I follow the T25 schedule and was training for a half marathon. For the most part, I followed the T25 program to a t and did 2-3 runs a week. Stretch Sunday is always wonderful after those runs!

I'm hoping to build to that haha. I've been running consistently for awhile. Right now I'm doing three days a week of T25 and doubling up on Fridays T25. After I get my body used to doing body (hopefully a couple of weeks) I plan on doing what you did. Thanks!

• alesia9
    Options
    BaltarVK wrote: »
    alesia9 wrote: »

I'm hoping to build to that haha. I've been running consistently for awhile. Right now I'm doing three days a week of T25 and doubling up on Fridays T25. After I get my body used to doing body (hopefully a couple of weeks) I plan on doing what you did. Thanks!

Yeah it will come with time. Your lungs have to adapt as a runner and your body has to get used to Shaun T's madness haha. Sounds like you're doing great with balancing the two. Good luck!
  • MattNorrisUL
    Options
    Running I'm fine with. I just didn't want to mess up my running with too much T25. Man I wish I was Shaun. He takes so many breaks as he walks around grabbing his other trainers and showing us how THEY do it. hahaha
  • KTDNLady
    KTDNLady Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am trying to do both. I want to follow the T25 strictly and then do 3-4 runs/week. We'll see how it goes....
  • MattNorrisUL
    Options
    I have now gotten my comfort level to the point that I can do T25 everyday and keep my running going 3 or so times a week. I'm to the point that I can keep up with those in shape people on the video lol