Never Give Up!

"When you start doubting yourself, remember how far you've come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome." NEVER GIVE UP! Your goals are closer than you think!

idnkdqsumlre.jpg

www.losingfatwithcat.com
www.facebook.com/bbcatmcmaster

Replies

• wnt2bhlthy4me
    wnt2bhlthy4me Posts: 121 Member
    <3
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Outstanding! What an inspiration!
  • MickyMo
    MickyMo Posts: 48 Member
    Good for you!!! :)
  • mcook100
    mcook100 Posts: 7 Member
    Wow congratulations !
  • mseslee
    mseslee Posts: 101 Member
    congrats!! you look great!
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    edited November 2014
    Good job on the weight loss and a good message. It's interesting that I don't see any mention of MFP on the "My Journey" page on your web site, only links to your affiliate pages for various weight loss products and programs.
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    MFP helps me to log what I eat, but it's not the secret to my success. My own willpower, the support of others, and the programs that I follow are what got me to where I am. The forum states, "Share your success story and celebrate your victory!" While I like MFP and agree that it's a great tool to help others succeed, it's not the #1 thing that helped me. Each person is different and has to find what works for them!
  • amayitux
    amayitux Posts: 68 Member
    Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!