Turbo Jam?

Options
I found Turbo Jam DVDs at a consignment shop and am curious what others think of the program? They had the dvds for sale individually so I got the Turbo Sculpt and 20 Minute Workout. I've currently been doing 30ds. How does it compare? And should I go back to get Cardio Party? Tia!

Replies

• TheGrindalProject
    TheGrindalProject Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've heard nothing but good things about it and am looking into trying it myself. Score for consignment!
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Jam. It is money well spent. Come back & let us know how you like it. This is my stash. f3k7oklc50fe.jpg
  • kittikat1119
    kittikat1119 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    They are great cardio and a lot of fun! I have most of them and still cycle them in every so often. I vote going and grabbing in others :)
  • niqu11
    niqu11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Love it! Lots of fun, which makes the workout fly by. Definitely go back for more!
  • Kristyann624
    Kristyann624 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So I went back and got the others! It's Learn and Burn, Ab Jam, and Cardio Party. I'm nervous to start! It appears like a totally different style than JM? But it looks like the learn and burn is kind of a tutorial to the program. Thanks for the advice!
  • sltcthocum
    sltcthocum Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!! they were the first I started in the series then moved up to Turbo fire which is even more fun
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I got mine when they were new and now DD does them. I liked them a lot!
  • Bobbie2466
    Bobbie2466 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love doing Turbo Jam. I found mine at the thrift store. It is so much fun. I would like to buy the Turbo Fire but I am afraid to do it because I have hurt my knee and ankle in the past and I can't do the jumping. I am glad that you bought the others.
  • sltcthocum
    Options
    Bobbie you can do the turbo fire more modified you don't have to go all out, its so much more fun then turbo jam
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of Turbo Jam (pretty cheesy)....but Chalene Johnson is definitely different than Jillian....in a good way. I love her upbeat attitude.
  • kmessinger14
    kmessinger14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Never tried Turbo Jam but I LOVE Turbo Fire! I'm sure its pretty similar just more intense, so if you enjoy Turbo Jam and get bored, I'd suggest Turbo Fire!
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam has been my go-to cardio dvd for years. When short on time and need a good ab, cardio, or whatever when not in the mood for Body Beast, P90X3 or any other of my stash of workout DVDs I can always get a good one from Turbo Jam.
  • sltcthocum
    Options
    kmessinger if you like turbo fire don't buy the turbo jam its actually a step down from turbo fire but still has some fun workouts