Lets lose it together!

Options
Hey everyone, im not exactly new here but a lot of my friends have either gave up on this website or just no longer wish to support me, I am looking for people that are here for the long haul and who are supportive and positive! I am very active on here and love to hear everyone success stories of the day, and even their failures. Please feel free to add me if you are looking for the same things I am! :D<3

Replies

• Jojomotivated
    Jojomotivated Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I like to join you :D
  • AllieLosingIt
    AllieLosingIt Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! :)
  • focus135
    Options
    Kookie215 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, im not exactly new here but a lot of my friends have either gave up on this website or just no longer wish to support me, I am looking for people that are here for the long haul and who are supportive and positive! I am very active on here and love to hear everyone success stories of the day, and even their failures. Please feel free to add me if you are looking for the same things I am! :D<3

I'm serious and will be active for the rest of my life. I made up my mind. Add me and we can hold each other accountable.
  • ydelvalle47
    ydelvalle47 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone:

I had joined and stopped and here I am again. Would love to join you guys as well. :smiley: