A QUESTION

Options
I JUST DID 30 MINUTES WITH JENNIFER GALARDI THE GROOVE AND BURN WORKOUT, HOW DO I KNOW HOW MANY CALORIES I BURNED? SORRY IM NOT TO GOOD WITH THAT I USUALLY JUST WALK LOL OR JOG

Replies

• snowflakelaia
    Options
    You should get yourself a heart rate monitor, thus, you'd know how much you burned walking, jogging or doing any video. Remember that it depends on how much you put into it each time you do the workout/activity, and the calorie burned is always conditioned by that.

Good luck!
  • jerzie82
    jerzie82 Posts: 10
    Options
    LOL TY I FOUND SOMETHING ONLINE THAT ACTUALLY KINDA HELPED DEPENDING ON MY WEIGHT ETC, IT WAS A FAST PACING ROUTINE LOL
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    caps_2Dlock.jpg
  • jerzie82
    Options
    I think I understood the CAPS thing lol but thats me but the url huhhhh
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    caps_2Dlock.jpg

Lol.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I think I understood the CAPS thing lol but thats me but the url huhhhh

Yeah, I was suggesting that you stop "yelling". :wink:

The URL is part of my signature and was not aimed at you. :happy:
    You seem to already know to eat them because otherwise you wouldn't be trying to get an accurate count. The only point of an accurate count is to eat them back, otherwise what would it matter how many you burned?

You could just log as high impact aerobics if it was a fast paced cardio routine. :happy:
  • jerzie82
    Options
    Awsome thanks hahaha but i wasnt yelling i just tend to alwayysss have the caps on lol but kool i see you know what your talking about i looked at your profile nice