Progress report

So my journey began back in April. I didn't really have a plan or a goal, I just knew I needed to live life better. I lost my mother when I was 17 years old. She was only 40. I will be 41 on my next bday and when I had that aha moment I kind of woke up.

At first I just started back jogging a little and trying to watch my weight. This journey didn't really get going until my coworkers and I decided to do a 10 day juice fast in August.

At my heaviest I was 253.
yybu0xwxalz7.png

I lost about 14 pounds on the fast and started working out. Once the fast finished, I started logging my food and continued exercising and just kept at it.

2mqdwn7ft6xm.jpg
wwljun1zi7pb.jpg

I am halfway through my second 10 day juice fast and just decided to take another updated picture. I think I'm at like 214 now, but the scale is at my gf's house.

I don't log daily anymore, I changed jobs and don't have quite the access. But I am still watching what I'm eating and exercising.

I'm pretty excited about where I'm heading. Like I keep saying, if I can do it...so can you.

Stevie

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!