Can any of you do Speed workouts in T25 without breaks?

Options
Can any of you do Speed workouts in T25 without breaks? Or am I just a dud???
I can go through the workouts and they pump up my heart rate to like 200 but I have to stop at least 3-4 times around 30 sec each time to catch my breath. The guys on T25 just keep smiling and I am like dropping dead on the floor. I am quite fit, but 2 years later I still have to stop a bit to survive insanity, T25 or turbo fire???
Can any of you super fit people do it? Is it doable at all or do you think that they cheat (making breaks) while recording???

Replies

• jenme
    jenme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It is doable. I have done T25 twice now. Try doing the exercises to the best of your ability and going to light impact when your body gets tired. Try to slow your pace down a little bit too. You may be overdoing what your body is capable of. Try doing the slower pace and working your way up to doing it faster.
  • Dragana_S
    Dragana_S Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks,
    As soon as I start modifying (slowing down) I lose my mojo. I can finish speed1, speed2 and core speed ONLY if I do not start at 100% from the beginning, but I never yet managed to finish speed3, I always stop 4-5 minutes before the end which drives me nuts! All the burpies!!!