a long way to go... but i love what i see so far (pics)

Options

Replies

• sabyars
    sabyars Posts: 26
    Options
    OoOoOoOo!!!!!!!!! GET IT GIRL!!!! :D NOTHING is stopping you now!!
  • mirapaigew
    mirapaigew Posts: 107
    Options
    Way to go, girl! You look fabulous!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    girl you look wonderful!!! and its written all over your face the new confidence good job!!
  • marysloosinglbs11
    Options
    Girl u look AMAZING FOR REAL!! KUtgw
  • Reesecup77
    Options
    WTG!!!!! I am trying so hard to lose weight and my scale doesn't budge. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    My trainer says I'm not taking in enough calories for all the exercise I do??? Now how can this be?
  • mbalaguer1
    Options
    WTG!!!!! I am trying so hard to lose weight and my scale doesn't budge. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    My trainer says I'm not taking in enough calories for all the exercise I do??? Now how can this be?

There's always been alot of discussion on this site regarding calorie deficits or "eating back" whatever calories you burn working out. I think the general concensus is that you you should eat them but here is my little secret... I don't! Somebody posted a great link with lots of info: http://shouldieatmyexercisecalories.com/
    Check it out. Here is an excerpt from the article that explains why I do choose to not eat them:

"If you have a high initial body fat percentage, then you are going to lose more fat relative to lean, so you will need a larger deficit to lose the same amount of weight as compared to a lean person. That means that eating at a lower calorie level will work better for you than for a relatively lean individual.

Creating a calorie deficit once at the beginning of a diet (e.g., a 750 calorie deficit per day) and maintaining that same caloric intake for the duration of the diet and after major weight loss fails to account for how your body decreases energy expenditure with reduced body weight. Your dietary needs will change as you lose weight. As you get lighter, your daily caloric need will diminish as will your body's ability to tolerate a too low calorie intake (consequence? you'll begin to lose more lean and hang onto the fat, thereby getting lighter but "fatter")."

so basically I take it to mean that while I am obese (which I still am) I can getting away with creating a deficit and still lose alot of weight. Once you become leaner though you run the risk of losing muscle instead of fat when you burn much more calories than you eat. But when it all comes down to it... to each his own :)
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    WOW....! You look like you lost more than 30 lbs.... more like 60 lbs....!

You look good.... !
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    glad you shared the transformation is staggering you look amazing :)
  • Okmoose
    Okmoose Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow. You look great, and there is no way I would have guessed you to weigh over 200 lbs in those HOT pics. keep after it and you will be wearing your sisters clothes before you know it.
  • sanneh
    sanneh Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome change
  • janew68
    janew68 Posts: 37
    Options
    You go girl!!!!! Even though it may not seem like a lot of weight, there is a HUGE difference=0) You look great and I can see your confidence shining through.
  • Demoneia
    Demoneia Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Your success gives me hope that I can get below the 200 pound mark too :happy:
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    You looks great! You are so pretty!
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    girl shut your mouth talking about u got a long way to go. You look amazing. We weigh about the same and I have about 25 more to go...You look awesoem, WTG!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    A) You have *such* a great body and body shape. Wow.
    B) Good job so far, keep it up!
    C) You're really stunning. No I'm not hitting on you.:laugh:
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I agree with what everyone else is saying. You look great!!! LOVE your stars too:)
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW what a change, you look stunning, well done x
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    WOW! look at those curves, you look amazing!
  • sonpari24
    sonpari24 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    good job keep it up
  • gelleebean44
    gelleebean44 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results! WTG You should be very proud of yourself & your hard work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!