Chilis!

Options
So the hubby and I are going to Chilis tonight and I'm excited!! We haven't been out for awhile since he's worked the past two weeks straight. Anyway, I need an idea of what to eat. I know they have the "guiltless grill" but we are also wanting to get an appetizer. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    None of them are safe!! :(
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Definately check the website out, alot of their seasonings have tons of sodium. I usually get a steak seasoned lightly with double veggies. Their Carne Asada rub unfortunately is loaded with sodium.
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    Options
    I've gotten the guiltless grill steak without the carne asada rub and double steamed veggies. It's one of the better ways to go IMO.
  • mfsjala
    mfsjala Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Their appetizers are LOADED with sodium...but I just LOVE their Caribbean Salad w/ Grilled Chicken. Yummy! It's 600 calories and 800 mg sodium (I know its still alot, but it's one of the lowest sodium items that they have)
  • aub7
    aub7 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yum! I know they have chips and salsa, but don't know the nutritional value of it. I would just get on the website and plan what to get beforehand. Enjoy your night out!
  • kimberlyAjohnson
    kimberlyAjohnson Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I loove Chilis, but they are (unfortunately) one of the worst places to eat out IMO. The calories and sodium content are both ridiculous :(