Looking for motivation

Options
jlee51587
jlee51587 Posts: 2
edited November 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Hello,
I'm a weekend slacker that need a motivator I am a beast in the gym, but food is my weakness, I eat everything that's bad! I started my health journey in June and have been at it, I've lost inches but only 10 pounds (I blame the eating) I need to stay focused but it's so easy to eat bad stuff. I also get depressed that no one seems to notice my weight loss, but me (am I seeing things)

Well as I mentioned before I need a motivator... please add me! Thanks

Replies

• nikiramirez
    Options
    Welcome! I hear you on the weekend challenges; and I can't pass by a peanut M&M without making it mine, ha! Feel free to Add me - You're going to do great! Also, I run a fun, private online Facebook group focused on healthy eating and fitness - we keep each other motivated and excited about the journey. Interested? Send me a Facebook friend request and I will add you. (https://www.facebook.com/niki.ramirez.90)
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    So understand the weekend slacker thing!

Feel free to add me
  • focus135
    Options
    jlee51587 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I'm a weekend slacker that need a motivator I am a beast in the gym, but food is my weakness, I eat everything that's bad! I started my health journey in June and have been at it, I've lost inches but only 10 pounds (I blame the eating) I need to stay focused but it's so easy to eat bad stuff. I also get depressed that no one seems to notice my weight loss, but me (am I seeing things)

Well as I mentioned before I need a motivator... please add me! Thanks

We all need encouragement and who better than those who are getting stronger and on the same journey. Add me if you like sweetheart. Your 10 down so your on your way.