Brand new to all of this

Options
Hi My name is Anita. I am 55 years old and really have to get myself together and get fit. My health is suffering because of my obesity and I have to get it all under control... I am hoping that using this will make me more aware and help me to get it off safely. I am currently in a Assisted Living and will need help getting it right.

Replies

• focus135
    Options
    Hi My name is Anita. I am 55 years old and really have to get myself together and get fit. My health is suffering because of my obesity and I have to get it all under control... I am hoping that using this will make me more aware and help me to get it off safely. I am currently in a Assisted Living and will need help getting it right.

Hi Anita. I'm Mya and I've been told I am a very good at motivating people and holding them accountable. This is going to be the most challenging journey of your life but IT WILL BE WORTH IT. Add me if you need a friend.
  • Techmom1213
    Options
    Hi Anita - my name is Rene' and I hope that you are successful in this journey. This is my 2nd time starting here on MyFitnessPal - so I hope it goes well also. I like that you can track so much.
    Good luck!! Stay in touch if you would like! We all need the all the support we can get to get healthy! :)
    René
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivation and support :)
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I agree with Mya, it is not easy, but so worth it. You literally have to change how you think about food. It is fuel for our body, not a reward for your emotions. I know, I have been there You can do it, you are not alone.
  • dorisdoucette
    dorisdoucette Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello everyone .I am new to to my fitness .I wanted to have something that worked with my fit bit . I am praying this works . weight watchers does not work with fit bit and i wanted to sync everything. Anita good luck !!! Nice to meet u all.