p90x3

Options
I just wanted to share with people that it can be done. I work full time as a nurse. I am a full time student. I am a farmer's wife. I am a photographer. In all this mess of a life, I find time to work out and eat right. My latest vicotry, before undoing some of it with summer, was that I dropped 30lbs in 90 days of p90x3. I worked my butt off for 30 minutes a day 5-6 times a week ( I think i missed three days sick and then did doubles to make them up ). I ate about 90% clean. It paid off. You think you don't have time? Find it! You are important. How are you going to care for your family, your future, or anything else if you are down and out. If you are obese I am here to tell you that you don't have to be. If you are struggling to find motivation friend me. I will try to motivate you. If you have questions message me. If you want to see my daily yoga poses find me on facebook or instagram. Just know...you are not alone and there is always a way. Want to see the pictures? It's my profile picture! Check it out!

Replies

• Ashley10268
    Ashley10268 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great post!! :smiley: I just started P90X3 for the second time on Monday (didn't finish it the first time) and it's great to hear positive things about it! I'm glad you had such positive results! Eating clean definitely does help! I did P90X before last summer and didn't get great results because I wasn't eating like I should. Thank you for the motivation!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!