Hi Everyone!

Options
Hey folks -

I've been here a little while and never said hello (I guess I'm antisocial like that)

Like many of you I've been up and down the weight and fitness ranges (more up than down unfortunately). I've lost more than 80lbs and packed it all back on, felt like a complete failure and then packed on a few more on top of that.

What will be different this time? Support, I hope :) I'm going to surround myself with people who care about me and will support me, even when I make mistakes, without judgment. I think that's the key. After all, it's about progress, not perfection right?

A little about me - I'm 32 from Denver... a Freelance Web Application Developer & Designer, I have an adorable dog named Dexter (yep - its after the showtime show), and I'm crashing with my sister and her family while I sell my house and build up my business. She is on here too and has had gastric bypass and has lost over 100 lbs and looks spectacular.

Anyways, I love loud music - mostly rock & metal, horror flicks and ghost stories. I'm an internet junkie (hello - its my job) and I love genealogy and traveling. I'd like to make some friends here, so add me if you have similar interests or need some extra support.

Replies

• jac1976
    jac1976 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hello and welcome i too was a lurker on the site until today :smile:
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    Hello there! So nice to meet you! Wait... I know you! Glad you're here :flowerforyou:
  • theladebug
    theladebug Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello there! So nice to meet you! Wait... I know you! Glad you're here :flowerforyou:

Haha well hello there pretty lady, I think I know you too!