AGAIN. Blah.

Options
Lillismom
Lillismom Posts: 19
edited November 2014 in Introduce Yourself
I have been here before. I have actually been a part of MFP since 2008. I was Lina1131 and then deleted that account one day and now i'm back as Lillismom. I need to get this damn weight off. I have lost and gained and lost and gained and i'm so over it. When I lose, I almost have to become obsessed. And yes, I know it has to be a lifestyle, etc. I have every excuse in the world...

I am busy. I have 2 kids (8 and 3 year old). I have a husband. I have a full time job. I also have my own business that I started in May making cake pops on the side. I didn't realize how much business I would get. I am booked 7 days a week for I don't know how long, it's never ending. I feel very blessed that it's becoming very successful, but I have neglected myself. A lot. I gained every single pound I lost (and no I don't really eat my cake pops. I am around them so much I don't want to eat them, even though they are damn good).

Anyway, I give myself to everyone else and just haven't made time for myself. So I started back again yesterday. Workouts and mindful eating. I can do this. My goal is to lose 40 lbs, but i'll be happy when I lose 20. Wish me luck, it's good to be back!

Here are some pictures of my cake pops, by the way, if you would like to see!

Edited to delete pictures.

Replies

• Luvofone
    Luvofone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yr cake pops look wonderful!
  • Lillismom
    Options
    Thank you!
  • LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Holy moly those are the prettiest cake pops I have ever seen. Please, ship them (for free) to me (for free) so I can devour them all!!

You will get on track. I don't have any children but I know what it is like to have a huge, bloated schedule. Fitting in that weight loss can be difficult but making it a part of your life is easier. You'll get there, and you'll thank yourself!!!

Do those cakepops come in...calorie+guilt free? hehe
  • Lillismom
    Options
    Girl I wish they were free of everything but they are not. They are amazing though. I can't believe how popular they are. I woke up one day and was like hmmm i'm going to make cake pops and they turned out good. Then friends wanted to order and then they made me start a facebook page and it has blown up. I can't keep up! Nuts.

But yes, I am going to start making time for myself. I have to. I have become miserable. I have done it before so I know I can do it again. I wish I could get my old account back. I had a lot of friends and recipes and crap.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Hocking your homemade stuff is against forum rules, just sayin'.
  • Lillismom
    Options
    Okay, I will delete. I didn't realize it was against the rules.
  • Lillismom
    Options
    Also, I wasn't trying to advertise. I just wanted to show off some of the cake pops I have made. But anyway, back to the point of this post...need.to.lose.this.weight.
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I wish I could have seen those cake pops, but someone had to ruin it by blurting out forum rules. There's always that one person ...
  • Lillismom
    Options
    nosajjao wrote: »
    Somebody desparately wants attention. Again? Blah.

??

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    JoshuaL86 wrote: »
    I wish I could have seen those cake pops, but someone had to ruin it by blurting out forum rules. There's always that one person ...
    Oh haaaaai B)
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    JoshuaL86 wrote: »
    Oh haaaaai B)

:D, oh well, I didn't need to see them anyways. Probably would have made me fat.