New Zealand Newbie

Options
Hi All

I have actually been on MFP since Tuesday - thought I would give it a go, to see if I like it. And I do! Finding it all very easy to use and love reading throught the Community board for inspiration.

I had my first child (my son) 18 months ago, and have managed to lose about 20kg's (about 40lbs) since then from a mixture of WW and just watching what I eat.

After a very bad month or so of eating anything and everything (Birthday month/ easter!!) I decided to start last Tuesday to get serious again, I have lost 2kg's (4lbs) since then! So very motivated once again to get back on track and lose the last 10kg's I want to lose, which will bring me to my pre-pregnacy weight. I really want to be able to fit some of my old clothes!

6976637.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• chermo42
    chermo42 Posts: 2
    Options
    Nice to meet you New Zealand... I have realtives that live there some on the north Island and some on the south! Congrats on starting your program again. I just started mine again one week ago. My scale is broken and I havn't had time to go but a new one but I can already tell pants fit a tiny bit better. Maybe we can keep encouraging each other!:smile:
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Hey - Welcome and great first week :-). I live in Auckland, so if you want to add me as a friend feel free to do so
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great way to help you meet your goals! All the best and congrats on that baby! :flowerforyou:
  • katnz17
    katnz17 Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to the site. I'm from North Otago. Feel free to friend me if you like. :)
  • amandanzgirl
    amandanzgirl Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thanks everyone!! Sitting down to work out our meal plan for the week (dinners especially)