Not even halfway there, but very proud.

Options
rbfdac
rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
edited November 2014 in Success Stories
Considering that just a few weeks ago, I felt so down and disgusted with myself and wondered how in the world I would ever make it down 10 pounds, much less anything more, I am quite proud of my accomplishment thus far. I started at 317 (or more, but 317 was the first time I weighed) and I am currently 284. My original goal when starting was 280. I thought, "I just want to get into my pre pregnancy clothes and that's it.", but as I started becoming active in the forums, gaining more MFP friends and losing weight, I became more confident that I could lose way more than that, so I decided to shoot for 75-100 lbs total.
I never took a before picture, as I didn't imagine I would even make it this close to my first goal, much less go any further, but I went to a family reunion several months ago and managed to get in to one picture. We also took Halloween pictures (a few pounds ago), so this is the best before/during I've got! Faces are blurred on my family, and I just don't like my expression in either as well :) I can't tell a huge difference but maybe you guys can. If not, change will just come in time. Good luck to all of you in your journeys. If I can do it, you sure as heck can.

ETA: journey this far=54 days

u4n2vnl04p0c.jpg

Replies

• ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference! Congrats! I started off feeling the same way, but am down 60lbs now. It gets easier as it becomes routine. Good job!
  • Lillismom
    Options
    I can see a difference. You are looking good!
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You definitely can see a difference! Congrats on your progress so far!
  • rpsg0534
    Options
    You and I have a similar start. I first weighed in at 317 on May 23rd. Now 176 days logging in on MFP; I am at 271! I am feel so good and have made changes that I feel like I can continue the rest of my life. Congrats on your progress.
  • IndigoSue13
    IndigoSue13 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely see the difference. Keep at it - you are doing great!!!
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :)
  • DeterminedFee201426
    Options
    yep much thin then b4
  • hotcoffee692
    hotcoffee692 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow - that's a lot of difference in a short amount of time! Good for you!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference keep on going you got this you can do it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!